European Moving Technologies with its groundbreaking technology for Man and Van services has been the market leader in Europe since 2016. The management has been in the sector since 2010. Customers order Man and Van services with the help of a network-based platform aimed at the consumer market.
European Moving Technology
We’re already established as a major low-cost van & man provider, disrupting that €10Bn marketplace
Established The European Moving brand as the market leader within our sector, low-cost van & man fixed price model
If the business grows by the same amount as in 2018 then it will break even or make a profit by Q4 2019
We now have 50 staff working in 6 offices UK, Germany, Poland, Bulgaria
We’re already established as a major low-cost van & man provider,
disrupting that €10Bn marketplace
- The Market leader in the low-cost Man & Van sector in Europe
- Transacting in more than 30 European Countries
- We physically operate out of 8 countries: UK, Poland, Bulgaria, Germany, Sweden, France, Ireland and Malta
- More than 50 dedicated Staff and growing significantly
- 7m + Revenue expected in 2019 = 100% growth from 2018 unfunded.
- Expected to break even in its 3rd year of trading in 2019.
We build Platforms to disrupt the Van & Man, Removals and Logistics markets.
We target the low-cost Man & Van sector and pride ourselves in giving great value and service.
We strive to constantly innovate and reduce cost, whilst not compromising on quality.
We make use of our existing technology to refine and optimize the customer journey.
Our price prediction algorithms enable us to quote jobs instantly and efficiently.
European Moving Technologies helps the environment by providing a platform which allows local contractors to optimize their load and reduce the amount of unnecessary miles on the road. Through careful planning and coordination, we make the most of existing journeys to make sure we use as little fuel as possible to reduce our carbon footprint.